Since you ask
Every question has an answer
Arrivals & Departures
You can check-in from 3 pm and check-out until noon. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
Breakfast is served at the Tasca da Memória restaurant between 7:30 am and 10:30 am. Alternatively, you can request breakfast in your room between 7:30 am and 12:00 am, at an additional cost.
Room cleaning is carried out daily, except when the guest does not want us to. Appropriate cards are available to place at the door expressing that wish.
Our rooms have a maximum capacity of 2 people. The Suite accommodates a maximum of 2 adults and one child, and it is possible to place a cot or extra bed at an additional cost. Connecting rooms are available on request. Please contact the reservations team for more information.
Children under 4 years old can stay free of charge when sharing a room with their parents. Children between 4 and 12 years old, will be charged for breakfast (applicable only for stays in the Suite).
The Portuguese Council of Ministers determined to readjust the he plan to combat the pandemic and, therefore, the following measures are in force (updated on January 10):
- Mandatory use of mask in closed spaces;
- General recommendation for regular testing;
- Reduction of capacity in commercial establishments (1 person/5 m2);
- Presentation of EU Digital Certificate, proof of complete vaccination scheme or test with negative result when accessing: tourist establishments and local accommodation, restaurants, events with marked places and gyms;
- Presentation of negative test, except for those who have been vaccinated with a booster dose of the vaccine for at least 14 days, when accessing: nightclubs and bars (from January 14th), major events, or visits to health facilities;
- Prohibition of the consumption of alcoholic beverages on public road passes and streets.
For testing purposes, RT-PCR, Rapid Antigen Tests or Self-Tests, performed at the entrance, under supervision, are accepted.
This service is available at an additional cost. Please contact the reservations team for more details.
A prepayment will be required at the time of booking. It can vary between 50% and 100%, depending on the rate chosen. Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card (AMEX, Mastercard and Visa). We accept cash if you pay directly at the hotel. The Credit Card used for prepayment must be presented at check-in.
Wine & Books Lisboa Hotel offers two rates: the Flexible Rate, in which a partial deposit of your reservation is requested, which is refundable within the period communicated; the Non-Refundable Rate, which implies the full payment of the rate at the time of booking, this value being non-refundable.